Quality Review Registered Nurse
Quality Review RN – Full Time
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Quality Review Registered Nurse position, reporting to the Medicine and Science Team, will be responsible for conducting chart audits specific to CTCA’s participation in various mandated and voluntary quality improvement efforts including and not limited to the Quality Oncology Practices Initiative, the National Consortium of Breast Centers Measures, CTCA’s Treatment Results Management Plan and various National P4P efforts. This includes the identification of relevant cases for review based on sample methodology, data entry into various tools and submission according to defined timeframes; data verification and attestation; and preparation of reports to meet the needs of various audiences. He/she will also assist in dissemination of such performance data to clinical staff promoting and supporting efforts intended to improve the quality of care based on the sharing of the various audit results.
Key Position Qualifications
- Minimum of a BS in nursing.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in healthcare, clinical and/or quality.
- Graduate degree desired but not required.
- Understanding of clinical data abstraction concepts; knowledge of the EHR and clinical terminology.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills with the ability to explain clinical concepts to non-clinical and clinical stakeholders.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently, including mining and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources in various ways within set time constraints/deadlines.
- Comfortable preparing reports and working with numbers, computers and various type of software.
- Excellent customer service focus with the ability to understand end users data requests and translate the business requirements into appropriate data reports/findings. Comfort working with clinicians including physicians. Team oriented.
- Self-motivated, able to carry out assignments to completion and possess a high degree of ownership, responsibility, initiative and attention to details.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? If so, we hope you begin the application process today.