This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Merchant Services
|Location:||Eastern Regional Medical Center|
|Department:||340002 Plant Operations-Tech|
|Shift Hours / Days:|
|Hours / Pay Period:||80|
|Job Function:||Support Services|
The job of a Maintenance Technician is done for the purpose of maintaining equipment; providing necessary information on the proper uses of the equipment; and ensuring adequate materials are available to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Responds to patient related corrective maintenance repairs within 15 minutes.
- Responds to general corrective maintenance repair requires within 4 hours.
- Performs general building maintenance as requested.
- Prioritizes work schedule on an on-going basis based on date work order is received and type of work order.
- Demonstrates knowledge of departmental safety procedures.
- Understands a basic knowledge of the life safety codes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the emergency system.
- High school graduate (or equivalent) in skilled trades
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Ability to comprehend and follow and written instruction.