CONSULTANT, OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
The Consultant, Operational Excellence is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing of elements of the CTCA Operational Excellence System throughout the enterprise. Additionally, this role will partner with enterprise and hospital executives on a strategic and tactical level to scope, plan and rapidly implement high impact enterprise programs and initiatives.
- Develops, coordinates, and implements of elements of the CTCA Operational Excellence System throughout the enterprise
- Works with enterprise and hospital operational executives on a strategic and tactical level to scope, plan and rapidly implement high impact enterprise programs and initiatives
- Actively leads and coaches teams working on high impact enterprise initiatives; participates in a trouble-shooting and/or problem solving capacity and complies with deadlines to achieve desired outcomes
- Develops high value solutions based upon statistical analysis, data mining and direct observation
- Assembles data and reports related to CTCA Operational Excellence System maturity and ongoing enterprise initiative progress. Provides progress reports to the enterprise and hospital executives on a regular basis
- Provides training and workshops for executives, leaders and clinicians to improve their competency in the application of performance improvement tools
- Minimum BS/BA required. (Preferably in a clinical discipline, system performance engineering, industrial engineering, public health, or healthcare administration).
- 3-5 years of process improvement experience. Process improvement experience in a hospital or health system setting preferred.
- Experience in implementing the Toyota Production System (or similar Operational Excellence Systems/Models) in a healthcare environment. Specific experience in deploying systems for daily management a significant plus
- LSS Green Belt Required, LSS Black Belt preferred
- Demonstrated track record of delivering successful high impact process improvement projects